I'm going to happily join you for tea today, with just a little post.
Still struggling with leg and foot problems, but I did want to share some more pictures of my cake decorating journey. This is the picture of cupcakes that I decorated one day after learning to do the icing roses, and you can see that with just a little extra practice, technique gets better. Practice makes 'perfect-er', if not yet perfect!
Happy Tuesday tea day my friends!
Getting to know each other. A list of ten fun facts concerning myself: MMMMMmmmmm..... let me see..... what can I say?
1. I am an avid collector of many beautiful things like teacups, bears of every persuasion, (except live ones!) blue and white china, teapots, children's books, and anything else that takes my fancy.
2. I met the man of my dreams when I was a mere 17 years old and married him 29 years later, a first marriage for both of us.
3. I am allergic to lobster.
4. I am the middle child of seven.
5. It is a desire of mine to own 25 pairs of lovely, wearable shoes, no small feat (feet!?!) considering I have a size 11 quadruple E foot and have to have my shoes custom made.
6. I will eat almost any food at least once to see if I like it, except for bugs or tripe, the sight of which makes my skin crawl, and I can't imagine putting it in my mouth.
7. Amethyst is both my birthstone and my favorite gem. followed closely by diamonds, and pearls.
8. I enjoy quilling, which is a craft comprised of hand-curled strips of paper glued together to form a design that looks very much like wrought-iron work.
9. I am a strawberry blonde who, at 53, does not have to dye her hair.
10 I adore bright red lipstick, even though I can't wear it myself.
THAT WAS ARDUOUSLY DIFFICULT. If there was a number 11, it would be that I love using big, bold and unusual words. Phew, that is all I have in me today! Until next time, dear bloggerites!
What about you?
Perhaps some tea trivia;
What teas and foods do you like?
P. S. ~ I'm so sorry my dear blog friends, yet due to my health issues at times, and also my work schedule, I'm not always able to visit you , yet I thank you very much for visiting me!
Rose, a.k.a./ Scone Queen